We sell our kittens for $850. We ask for a $200 non refundable deposit to reserve a kitten. Cash or check is accepted for a deposit and we ask for cash or cashiers check for the remaining $650 upon picking up your cat to take home. The cost of adopting one of our kittens includes their first veterinary check up and age appropriate shots.
We do not allow our kittens to go to their new homes any earlier then 9 weeks from birth. We also reserve the right to not sell to anyone we don't think is a good fit for our cats.
We do not ship our cats.
We do not sell to breeders.
Kitten Name__________________ Date of birth: ______________ Litter_______________ Sex: ______
This kitten is being sold as a pet to:
Buyer's phone number__________________________________________________________________
The cost of the kitten is __________. The buyer has paid a non-refundable deposit of 200$. We accept cash, money order, or cashier's check. _______
Please mail (or bring) the remaining balance of __________. The remaining balance must be paid in full before you take possession of the kitten. Reminder: We will not take a personal check on the day you take possession of the kitten.
The kitten described above is being sold as a pet with the following consideration:
1. All payments are non-refundable, including deposits.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, un-caged and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship.
3. This kitten is purchased as a pet and can be shown, and the buyer must spay or neuter, whichever is the case, as soon as buyer's veterinarian will do it. Breeder will provide registration papers upon receipt of proof of spay or neuter. The kittens are all registered by litter, and will have a number assigned to them. Once you have presented documentation of spaying, we will then send the TICA papers to you to send in and register your cat by name. The cost to you is currently $12 for non-members. This fee is subject to change by TICA.
4. The above described kitten is in good health and free of communicable diseases as far as the SELLER is capable of knowing.
5. Health is guaranteed for a period of 3 business days from the time the kitten leaves possession of the seller. To validate this guarantee, the buyer must take the kitten to their veterinarian (at buyer's expense) within the said amount of time. If the kitten is found after such examination to have any type of life threatening problem that was present when kitten was in care of the breeder it may be returned and a refund given for the price of the kitten.
Our kittens can go to their new homes starting at 12 weeks old and up!
Seller's Signature ___________________________________ Date: ________
Buyer's Signature ___________________________________ Date: ________